BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

ASSIGNMENT ENG263


Hi!!!Everybody...you are most welcome to visit my page...ok let's get started;)...first of all what is your first impression about my blog style??? for me it's look simple and friendly...hehe

I wanna be friends with everyone but I don't wanna be an enemies with everyone...

The reason I'm being a blogger because this is my assignment for this semester and this is my new experience being a blogger...I've also wanted to improve my writing skill's that I've had leave it before...

Being a blogger is we can read,share,learn a lot of new things and many more...sO before this I think blog is a fully waste time to share about our daily life...but know I've been thinking being a blogger is not fully waste time,maybe because it will make us easier to know something that we don't even know it before...

6 comments:

Siti Noratikah Zulkepli said...

hi...can u teach me write in this blog???

Tiha Tia said...

erm..i will help u as i can...

sweet said...

hehehe

Amira Nadjwa said...

at last! congrats. haha

Tiha Tia said...

thanx 4 the support...huhuhu

CikJanah said...

nice and apopriate word usage... welcome to blog life... keep this blog going even ending of the semester....