BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

for the future....

erm....I've had no idea actually because I'm nOt a critical thinking persOn for the future because aLL this whiLe I've been act just what my parent says...sO if anybOdy ask for it...the answer is still same...

sO for the future...let's think abOut it;) ...if I can get an opportunity to invent system in field of information technology for the future, I will be creating system that could predict what would happen in future , because too many incident we couldn't predict it such as accident, murder, robbery and many more reason that we couldn't predict what would happen.

sO for the preparation...I will take a steps such as explore the system that had been used now, for that I would try not give up to carry on this system.

0 comments: